Phone: 608-723-2157



Non-Emergency Complaint

Non-Emergency Complaints can take many forms and this is one way to report these. If this is a complaint that needs to be handled in a timely manner, you should call the Sheriff’s Office at 608-723-2157.
Complaints submitted via this website may not be addressed for several hours.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your E-mail:
Include who, what, where, when, how, and any other details.